Cutting Edge Clinic
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Below you will find the terms and conditions that bind you as a visitor and/or client of our services/products to us at Cutting Edge Clinic.
CUTTING EDGE CLINICENING SERVICE
- The client must photograph Knives/scissors/other blades prior to collection to Cutting Edge Clinic, these photos must be kept until the sharpened Knives/scissors/other blades are returned, and must be of high quality, dated with the date of taking. In addition to these photos, if a claim to loss or damage is to be made, the client is required to provide Cutting Edge Clinic a receipt in English to prove the value of Knives/scissors/other blades. Without these photos and invoice/receipt no claim to loss or damage will be entertained. These photos must include:
- Close up photos of each knife
- Photos of the Knives/scissors/other blades securely packed in our specialist collection box with Knives/scissors/other blades enclosed safely.
- Photos of the sealed and bagged box ready for collection
- We will provide the knife collection box, which place your Knives/scissors/other blades in
- You must only give Cutting Edge Clinic what has been arranged and listed. If you send/give Cutting Edge Clinic anything else that is not listed Cutting Edge Clinic is exonerated from any loss or damage.
- Once you, the client, has placed an order for our Cutting Edge Cleaning & repair service, a service agreement between Cutting Edge Clinic and the client is commenced, and as such cannot be cancelled or terminated. The service will commence immediately. All packaging, collection, and Cutting-Edge Cleaning forms part of the service agreement. Our obligations to you as a client cease 24 hours after receipt of your returned sharpened Knives/scissors/other blades.
- Once you, the client, has placed an order for our Cutting Edge Cleaning & repair service you are authorising us to sharpen and repair your Knives/scissors/other blades as we see fit based on our experience and knowledge of Knives/scissors/other blades. This may include (but is not limited to) changes to the edge geometry, edge angle, edge width, and overall edge shape. As well as the overall knife profile, geometry, shape, length and height. Where ever possible we will maintain the manufacturers specifications, but this may not always be possible especially with repairs.
- If you, the client, have any special requests relating to how you would like your Knives/scissors/other blades sharpened and/or repaired please ensure you inform us in writing either by email or by including a written note within your knife box upon collection from us. If no special requests are made we will sharpen and repair based on our what we think is best based on our experience and knowledge of Knives/scissors/other blades.
- Cutting Edge Clinic shall in no way be held liable for damages, losses or costs incurred from us changing the Knives/scissors/other blades away from manufacturers specifications and/or specifications requested by the client. You, the client, authorise us, Cutting Edge Clinic, to alter your Knives/scissors/other blades as we see fit.
- Cutting Edge Clinic shall in no way be held liable for damages, losses or costs incurred from the client or anyone one else injuring themselves or anyone else from the sharpened Knives/scissors/other blades. Knives/scissors/other blades received back will be extremely sharp and great care and respect must be applied when using them. This also includes when unpacking the Knives/scissors/other blades.
- On the very rare occasion a knife cannot be sharpened and/or repaired, the knife will be returned unsharpened/unrepaired and a refund given on the individual knife. We will contact you to discuss this before we do this.
- Cutting Edge Clinic will not be held liable for any costs or damages arising from breakages to Knives/scissors/other blades that have existing faults.
- Cutting Edge Clinic’s overall liability is limited to a total of £20 per order. This limited liability covers our work to your Knives/scissors/other blades, damage to Knives/scissors/other blades caused by us, the loss of Knives/scissors/other blades, and total loss in transit.
- Cutting Edge Clinic cannot guarantee longevity of sharpness. The time that a knife stays sharp is dependant on many external factors that Cutting Edge Clinic has no control over.
- All Knives/scissors/other blades are quality checked and sharpness tested prior to delivery back to the client/customer. Knives/scissors/other blades are deemed sharp if they can finely slice paper with minimal effort. The sharpness guarantee does not relate to the edge profile, knife profile, or any aesthetic aspect of the knife, only how sharp the knife is.
- In the extremely unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the sharpness of your sharpened Knives/scissors/other blades, Cutting Edge Clinic will re-sharpen your Knives/scissors/other blades free of charge as long as your complaint is made within 24 hours of receipt of your sharpened Knives/scissors/other blades. After this 24-hour window ends no Knives/scissors/other blades from the original order can be re-sharpened free of charge under the guarantee.
- Re-sharpening will only be undertaken once per knife per order. Collection costs to and from Cutting Edge Clinic for returned Knives/scissors/other blades are at the client’s expense. If the Knives/scissors/other blades are deemed not to be sharp upon inspection, we will refund your collection costs and return your re-sharpened Knives/scissors/other blades free of charge.
COLLECTION & DELIVERY
- While we will do everything we can to ensure you receive your sharpened Knives/scissors/other blades back within 1 to 5 working days from us receiving them. Collection, delivery times are best estimates and exact delivery times cannot be guaranteed and do not from part of our terms of service. You as a client exonerates Cutting Edge Clinic for any losses, inconvenience or damages related to delayed collection or delivery.
- The client is responsible for the allocation of the correct number of Knives/scissors/other blades as ordered upon booking. If more Knives/scissors/other blades are produced than ordered, we will discuss if you would like us to sharpen that knife for additional cost. If fewer Knives/scissors/other blades are sent to Cutting Edge Clinic than your order will not be refund the costs for missing Knives/scissors/other blades.
- The client is responsible for informing Cutting Edge Clinic of their correct collection address. Cutting Edge Clinic is not responsible for losses relating to lost deliveries if an incorrect collection address is supplied. If the client would like to change the collection address post collection, we will try our best to assist the client in amending this, but this cannot be guaranteed. Cutting Edge Clinic is exonerated from any losses to do with incorrect collection addresses.
- Cutting Edge Clinic only operates in the United Kingdom, we do not serve anywhere else.
- Each shipment (each way) is covered up to £20. In the event of loss and if the conditions around supply of photographs and invoice/receipt of the value of Knives/scissors/other blades are will pay a maximum of £20 In the event of loss or damage the client exonerates Cutting Edge Clinic for losses in excess of £20.
- Within each knife collection box that you will receive is packaging instructions, Spread all of the knives on the paper. Leave an inch or two between the knives.
- Starting from one of the ends – roll the packing paper over the first knife, wrapping it completely.
- Continue to roll the paper and wrap the rest of the knives. Make sure every knife is completely wrapped with packing paper and no knife is touching another one. When you finish you should have a roll of knives packed up in the paper.
- Secure the roll tightly with packing tape.
- these form part of the terms of service with Cutting Edge Clinic. Cutting Edge Clinic is exonerated from any loss or damage due to missing or damaged Knives/scissors/other blades in transit due to incorrect or inadequate packaging or if the packaging has been altered in any way. The only safe way to give Knives/scissors/other blades to us is to follow the enclosed instructions to correctly and packaging as supplied.
- The client shall inspect the Knives/scissors/other blades within 24 hours of receipt. Where Knives/scissors/other blades are damaged Cutting Edge Clinic can only assist if the client has notified Cutting Edge Clinic within 24 hours of receipt.
GIFT CARDS & SUBSCRIPTIONS
- Cutting Edge Clinic gift cards may only be redeemed towards the purchase of eligible Cutting Edge Cleaning services provided by Cutting Edge Clinic at https://knifesharp.co.uk/.
- No processing fees apply to gift cards, and they do not have an expiry date.
- We have the right to close customer accounts and cancel gift cards if a fraudulently obtained gift card is redeemed and/or used to make purchases.
SECTION 2 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in the UK, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 3 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 4 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 5 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 6 – PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colour and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 7 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or collection address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 8 – OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 9 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 10 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 11 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 12 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product collection charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 13 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 14 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Cutting Edge Clinic, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 15 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Cutting Edge Clinic and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 16 – SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 17 – TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 18 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 19 – GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the UK.
SECTION 20 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 21 – CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms and Conditions of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com